HOW TO CONSIGN WITH US
HOW TO CONSIGN UPDATED 3/21/20
Before you Consign:
Be sure to make an appointment over the phone. When you call to schedule an appointment, please be prepared to estimate how many items you are bringing so we can allow appropriate time to inspect each item. At your appointment we will carefully inspect your items. Item approval is based on the quality of the item and on which brands sell. After initial inspection, if we discover flaws that make an item unmarketable, then the item will be donated without notification to the Consignor. In a hurry? You may choose a “drop and run” appointment. Drop off items for us to inspect and we’ll handle the rest. However, given our space limitations, declined items must be picked up within 24 hours or they will be donated, without exception.
Book an appointment with us by phone to become a consignor.
Before arriving, be sure to thoroughly inspect clothing, purses, hats, etc. to make sure it meets the following criteria:
- Were the items purchased brand new within the last 2 or 3 years?
- Designer or quality brands?
- Are your items in pristine condition and freshly laundered?
- Are your items on hangers or neatly folded?
- Are your items in season? (warmer clothing during the winter months and lighter clothing during the summer months)
- Are they picture ready? (wrinkle free, pet hair free, and defect free)
- Are your items trendy and on-par with fashion trends?
If you said yes to all of the above, then your items qualify to be consigned.
Your items will be thoroughly inspected during your appointment.
Approved clothing may be sold online and/or in store if the consignor agrees to the consignment contract.
$$$. Get paid when your items sell, it’s that easy.
You can always check the balance in your account by clicking here and signing in with your consignor ID.
Silver Jeans Co
Style & Co